Visual WhoIs 2004
Locate web sites, email addresses and IP addresses on a 3D globe and get detailed information about web site owners and their servers.
Protect your privacy by knowing more! With a single mouse click you will be able to run WhoIs queries for the web site you are currently browsing. Retrieve physical server locations, email origins, perform a visual traceroute on a 3D globe and much more.
Visual WhoIs 2004 can perform WhoIs queries against domain names or IP addresses. It locates the address on a 3D globe.
Anyone can use Visual WhoIs 2004. Appropriate WhoIs server for the given query is found automatically and records are immediately shown on the screen. 3D globe will rotate to the correct location and you can zoom in and out as well. Records are cached for a certain period of time to prevent too frequent queries for the same address.
Use Visual WhoIs to:
- Detect fraudulent sites and hoaxes.
- Find more information about the site before you submit your personal information.
- Find out the origin of an email message.
- Detect network problems with built in traceroute capabilities. Similar to tracert command, but with visual route shown on the 3D globe.
- Check the domain name availability.
- And much more... You will have the power of information. The Internet will not be virtual any longer - now you can actually find the people behind the scenes!
Give it a try - all our software products can be downloaded for free.